CHECKSTEEL is an innovative new structural steel design package intended to minimise user input and maximise material economy. It is capable of carrying out checks on bending (uniaxial and biaxial), shear, bearing, compression, tension and various combined actions for all the commercially available standard OneSteel hot-rolled sections to Australian Standard AS4100.
OneSteel provides this software free of charge and is designed to work on a Windows Operating System.
Datasphere Pty Ltd (software developers) will be given details of your registration so that they will be able to contact you directly for software updates and upgrades.
To access CHECKSTEEL:
1. You will need to register for the software
2. After registration you will be emailed a link to download CHECKSTEEL
3. Save this to your computer
4. Run the downloaded file to install the software and to produce the shortcut icons on your desktop
5. Select the download button below to begin.
Register here to download the software.